Friday, January 29

blow that stank away
etching and slikscreen
8" x 10"

well, believe it or not, but its snowing in nashville today. i had to trek out into downtown to turn in some applications. its a slow time of year for business, but i did put in applications for the melting pot and the old spaghetti factory. i don't think the snows going to let up till tomorrow, which by that time, the roads might be in really bad shape.

i tried my experiment with counter-strike (video game) today, and failed horribly. i thought that since my computer has a touch screen, that i'd be able to pretty much point and shoot my way to victory. not the case. the screen is quite sensitive and shooting is quite difficult.

my mom sent me my glasses today and my stove top latte maker, that way i won't have to go drown my money at coffee joints. oh, i went and got a haircut the other day. my hair doesn't need a whole lot of work, pretty much a buzz and trim. anyways, i went to this barber who gave met he best buzz and trim i'd ever had. it was probably the longest. even though it looks good, i still think my chop cut i did a few months back is the best my hairs ever looked.

ugh, snow. i thought by coming to the south i'd get some early warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

look me up

My photo
harryw.schneider1@gmail.com