Saturday, March 27






























this is a picture dump from the great american road trip con josh and cori. i get to drive from portland to nyc with my mom in april. i never thought i'd be heading back across the country, much less, looking so forward to it. i'm heading to new york to catch a cruise with my extended family consisting of my aunt, uncle and cousin. i'm pretty fucking excited.

i had a very nice week at work. though i only was able to complete two jobs, i felt i got a lot done in terms of printing and executing my role within the company. plus it was gorgeous most of the week. i saw some pretty neat shows. i think i've fallen in love with a music mecca here consisting of grimmy's and the basement.

three weeks left. i think starting a printmaking company is the sensible future. but who knows what's on the horizon. i can't wait to tan, haha.

looking at these as i scan them, i think i used a lot of the imagery for pieces for my art history class of landscape architecture. that class was a great class for being art history. i was able to incorporate some of my printmaking techniques into each project.

1 comment:

look me up

My photo
harryw.schneider1@gmail.com