Tuesday, February 16













sorry, out of order.

hello hello. i've got some black and white prints from eugene and forest grove. my mom keeps sending me wonderful things, so i'll be able to share them with you. this was a big roll, i think 36 exp. probably. its always fun to look at pictures. nostalgia kills.

its weird how there are some conversations that i can remember clearly, while others tend fade without conscious. i've just gotta say, thanks. so in the future, sometime, we'll say hello. you can always navigate the unknown.

the top print was used for a mezzotint. it was alright.

i got to show around hatch to one of my dad's coworkers today. it was a lot of fun. they've got some amazing equipment there. man, the equipment there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

look me up

My photo
harryw.schneider1@gmail.com