Tuesday, February 2

stopped organism one
oil on canvas
25" x 30"

i traded this painting and another to my mom for a bed. most beautiful bed ever. my favorite piece of furniture i've owned so far. i mean its a bed, how's it not going to be great. and it always pays to have great patrons.

ahhh the convenience it would be to be back somewhere warm. i would really like some records and a player to go along with that. my laptop computer speaks just don't quite cut it. its quite interesting on how it is people listen to their music and what it does for each individual. i think the most appealing thing about music is how it sounds. its not overbearing either, because unlike television, sound mostly occupies one sense (though it's fun to visualize). it's when listening to something appealing, that makes the mind at ease. the silence is just just as nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

look me up

My photo
harryw.schneider1@gmail.com